Feed specific Multienzyme-Probiotics Supplement for Pigs.
PIGZYME is a feed specific SSF enzyme complex fortified with Lactic ferments and Yeast culture. PIGZYME not only enhances feed digestibility but also checks growth of pathogenic bacteria in the intestine of pigs. Our studies indicate that, PIGZYME improves feed efficiency by 8% and weight gain upto 12% from 4 weeks to 8 weeks.
This has been attributed to improved digestibility of NSPs such as cel lulose, hemicel lulose, pectins, oligosaccharides and phytate bound phosphorus.
Improved digestibility of dry matter, crude protein and NSPs reduces flatulence / gas production, digestive disorders and moisture content of faeces by reducing gut viscosity.
PIGZYME degrades phytin phosphorous and releases phytin bound nutrients such as minerals, protein and phosphorous for efficient utilization by the animal.
PIGZYME avoids over inclusion of phosphorous, reduces its excretion and pollution of environment
- Improves performance (FCR, feed intake and body weight).
- Reduces viscosity of intestine in turn moisture level in faeces.
- Reduces incidences of diarrhoea in post weaning piglets.
- Reduces incidence of enteric infections.
- Reduces mortality and improves survivability.
- Reduces environmental pollution by decreasing nitrogen excretion & ammonia production
Enzymes, Direct fed microbials / Probiotics , Saccharomyces boulardii
Starters : 150g to 250g per tonne of feed.
Growers : 200g to 500g per tonne of feed.
Finishers : 300g per tonne of feed.
Sows : 300g per tonne of feed.
10kg & 25kg Poly laminated paper bags.
A non-invasive and natural / organic solution for preventing anemia in both piglets and adult pigs.
Supplementation of Iron in the right form is the most convenient way of preventing piglet anemia. The other nutrients equally useful are Copper, Folic acid and Vitamin-C. Traditionally, trace minerals like Zinc, Copper and Iron are added to Swine rations in the form of inorganic salts such as oxides, sulphates and carbonates. But they may form a complex with other feed molecules and become difficult to absorb or totally unavailable to the animal.
Inorganic trace mineral complexes with chain of amino acids or peptides/proteins to become yeast proteinated mineral or organic trace mineral. Yeast proteinates are designed to simulate the form in which trace minerals naturally occur in the plants. They can have two times or greater bioavailability as compared to inorganic trace minerals. Organic forms of Fe and Cu are absorbed along with amino acids to become more
Advantages of organic forms of Iron and Copper are, they are included in small quantities, almost similar to mineral forms present in grains/plants, do not interact with other minerals or components of feed because they are already bound to yeast proteins, less amount of mineral is excreted and prevents over-supply, unnecessary wastage & environmental pollution is avoided.
Folic Acid: Essential for maturation of RBC and production of WBC especially neutrophils. It is also necessary for synthesis of nitrogen bases of DNA/RNA. Deficiency/inadequate supply of folic acid in pig diets is known to cause a condition called ‘macrocytic anemia’
Vitamin-C: as an anti-stress vitamin is added to overcome anemic stress and help the absorption of iron.
Composition per kg:
Iron proteinate : 80 g
Copper proteinate : 8 g
Folic acid : 4 g
Vitamin-C : 200 g
500 g/tonne of feed
Piglet : 2 g/head/day
Adults (Sows & Boars) : 5 g/head / day
Grower & Finisher (fattening) : 2 g/head / day
1kg Pouches, 10kg & 25kg Poly laminated paper bags.
Yeast proteinated form of organic minerals designed to meet the requirement of swine.
Trace minerals are very reactive substances. Many of these interactions occur due to inorganic trace minerals disassociating after digestion into free ions. This process reduces the bioavailability of the mineral.
Bioavailability can vary between different sources of the same mineral, the salt form in which it is supplied and even the process used in its extraction or production.
The guidelines by NRC/ARC/BIS are for use of inorganic minerals and not for organic minerals. In practice, most nutritionists feed organic form of minerals up to 30 to 50% of requirements. However, positive responses have been observed when replaced up to 100% as organic instead of partial replacement.
ORGANOMIN-S is produced by fermentation of yeast with minerals. During the fermentation, yeast peptides complex with minerals to form organic mineral proteinates.The mineral-peptide complex of ORGANOMIN-S is absorbed intact to the blood stream by peptide or amino acid uptake pathways rather than the normal metal ion uptake mechanism.
This increases net retention, minimizes excretion and pollution, increases amounts of minerals that are biologically available for productive purposes.
- Improves performance.
- Elicits better immunity after vaccination.
- Optimizes mineral absorption, utilization & retention.
- Chromium improves performance during heat stress.
- Enhances development of bones.
- Improves anti-oxidant status.
The organic way-fast efficient nutrient delivery.
Constituents per kilogram :
Zinc : 50 g (as zinc proteinate)
Iron : 80 g (as iron proteinate)
Copper : 5 g (as copper proteinate)
Selenium : 150 mg (as selenium proteinate)
Manganese : 20 g (as manganese proteinate)
Chromium : 400 mg (as chromium proteinate)
Iodine : 1 g
Starter (weaning piglets upto 20kg) : 1.25kg/tonne
Growers & Finisher pigs : 750 g/tonne
Breeders (Gestating & Lactating pigs) & Boars : 1kg/tonne
10kg & 25kg Poly laminated paper bags.
Organic acids-Spice extracts gut regulator feed supplement for Animals.
NOVACID is a non antibiotic gut regulator for Pigs. The main action of the acids present in NOVACID is to maintain the acidic pH in the intestine to prevent pathogen proliferation. These acids also destroy certain pathogens by fusion & lysis.
The spice extracts, on the other hand, stimulate pancreatic liver and gastric secretion, regulate gut microflora, destroy pathogens, protect gut epithelium and enhances microvilli structure.
The Glucamannan Oligosaccharides present in NOVACID stimulate immunity, adsorb mycotoxins and prevent pathogenic proliferation.
NOVACID with its unique properties should be considered as a product superior to organic acids formulations.
- Destroys pathogens by both fusion & lysis.
- Maintains acidic pH & prevent pathogenicproliferation.
- Improves the digestibility of certain feed components.
- Enhances activity of certain enzymes.
- Adsorbs mycotoxins.
- Prevents colonization of pathogens.
- Enhances immunity.
- Destroys pathogens.
- Regulates gut microflora.
- Stimulates secretion of pancreatic and liver juices.
- Enhances gastric secretions.
- Stimulates digestion.
- Prevents the epithelium from gut pathogens.
- Enhances microvilli structure in the intestines.
Propionic acid, Fumaric acid, Lactic acid, Glucamannan oligosaccharides & Spice extracts.
Starters / Growers / Finishers : 2kg/tonne of feed
10kg & 25kg Poly laminated paper bags.
An innovative & unique feed supplement for Breeders to improve performance.
BREEDON swine is a unique combination of essential organic minerals and new generation direct fed microbials with selected phytonutrients to increase semen quality, breeding efficiency and fertility in swine.
BREEDON swine is formulated to aid the animal in meeting the demands of the industry to breed on time, to have extended reproductive life, to combat reproductive stress & oxidative damage to the gonads, to stimulate, synchronize & balance the reproductive hormones and to tone up the reproductive system
Organic Trace minerals attenuate reproductive stress and protect gonads against oxidative damage. They are extremely important for normal morphology of spermatozoa, their motility and fertilization capacity. They are also essential for maintaining reproductive endocrine hormone levels and balance. Organic trace minerals help to meet the requirement of trace minerals vital for reproductive functions and enhances efficiency of the same.
Herbs stimulate the production of male sex hormone. The phytochemicals help to enhance the libido of the animal. Direct fed microbials maintain the gut integrity and overall health status of the animal.
- Helps to increase semen count.
- Improves semen morphology.
- Facilitates acrosomal reaction for maximizing fertility.
- Increases fertility.
- Optimizes survivability of newborn piglets.
- Decreases acrosomal, tail piece & mid piece abnormalities of spermatozoa.
- Superior antioxidants prevent oxidative damage to gonads and protect spermatozoa and its DNA.
- Protects animals against reproductive and production stress.
Selected Phytonutrients, Essential Mineral Proteinates & New generation Direct Fed Microbials
Boars : 30 to 40 g per animal daily for 15 days, monthly.
Sows : 30 to 40 g per animal daily for 15 days, before breeding and continue for 4 days after breeding.
10kg & 25kg Poly laminated paper bag.
MTCC / FAO approved species of live yeast feed supplement to protect piglet/pig gut from invading pathogens that can cause diarrhoea and other gastrointestinal disorders.
Saccharomyces boulardii is very effective against common opportunistic intestinal pathogens that cause diarrhoea.
Mechanism of action :
Clinical efficacy of S.boulardii is attributed to its antagonistic action against intestinal pathogens
Research has indicated that the action of Protease, an inhibitory enzyme produced by S.boulardii is very effective against E.coli and other enteric bacteria. Addition of S.boulardii in the diets of pigs also increases the levels of immunoglobulins.
DIANIL in coccidiosis :
Coccidiosis due to Isospora suis is an important cause of diarrhoea in Piglets.
DIANIL not only reduces piglet diarrhoea caused by coccidia, but also reduces diarrhoea caused by other bacteria.
- Inclusion in feed or water reduces incidences of piglet diarrhoea and swine dysentery.
- Improves growth and performance.
- Reduces the severity of infection during swine dysentery.
- Reduces piglet mortality and improves survivability.
- Reduces expenses on medication.
- Protects against wide variety of enteric pathogens.
Should be administered orally by mixing with feed/water. Do not mix in very cold or hot liquid.
Piglets : 5 g per 20 Piglets with milk or a suitable liquid.
Pigs : 10 g daily in single dose with feed/water.
Duration : 3–5 days
500 g Polycontainers.
A natural and complete solution for mycotoxin contamination in pig feeds.
Diatomaceous earth, a natural siliceous sediment, effectively adsorbs bipolar toxins and prevents them from getting absorbed. It forms a protective coat on the mucus membrane of the digestive tract. By this action, NILTOX increases the resistence power against Coccidiosis.
Specific herbal extracts / phytomolecules in NILTOX stimulate the production of certain enzymes which inactivate the epoxy and ester compounds of Trichothecenes and Zearalenone respectively.
Toxins undergo oxidation to form epoxides and ester compounds. These compounds form DNA adducts, then damage both DNAstrand and the whole cell.
Curcuminoids, a natural antioxidant prevents oxidation of toxins, DNAadducts and cell damage.
- Adsorbs Aflatoxin B1 and other mycotoxins such as Ochratoxin, T-2 toxin and Zeralenone.
- Improves immune response by improving antibody titer.
- Protects intestinal epithelium from parasites.
- Enhances response to vaccination.
- Reduces aflatoxin levels in finished pork products.
500 g per tonne of feed for routine use.
1 to 2.5kg per tonne of feed in suspected cases.
25kg Poly laminated paper bags.
An organic trace mineral complex to increase lean meat & reduce drip loss in pork.
The role of minerals in pig growth is well established, particularly Chromium, Selenium and Manganese. Chromium helps to increase lean meat deposition. On the other hand, Selenium plays a very important role in reducing drip loss or shrinkage (weight loss during cold storage) and improving meat colour. Manganese increases lean meat content of the carcass
In sows :
MINPORK improves Selenium and Chromium status of piglets through increased levels of Se and Cr in mother’s milk. It improves fertility and reduces still births. It also improves immunity in both mother and progeny.
In growing pigs :
MINPORK improves minerals absorption and utilization, thereby improving dressing yield.
MINPORK In finishers :
- Increases lean meat content.
- Reduces weight loss (drip loss) during cold storage (chilled / frozen).
- Improves appearance / colour of meat.
- Reduces incidences of PSE.
- Increases response to vaccination such as swine fever.
- Improves fertility & litter size in sows.
200 g per tonne of feed.
25kg Poly laminated paper bags.
Nutritional Solution for Optimal Growth in Pigs.
Optimum productivity is the key to success and profitability in any business. The scenario is the same in the case of animal production. However, in many cases the producers are not able to achieve the desired result due to various reasons. Despite having the best breed and farm management, farmers / producers find it difficult to achieve the optimum results. The major factors for optimum productivity are as follows:
- Quality of micronutrients.
- Right proportion of nutrients.
- Bioavailability of nutrients.
- Choice of micronutrients and other feed supplements.
- Equal distribution of micronutrients
- Absorption of nutrients in the gut.
The R & D Team at Zeus Biotech with an experience of more than three decades in the industry has worked on this issue and has developed the product ‘GROMIX’, which is a combination of Organic, Natural, Bioavailable and Feed specific essential nutrients to address the above factors faced by the farmers / producers.
The basic concept of this initiative is to ensure the quality of micronutrients, its bioavailability to the animals, optimum gut health for optimal absorption of nutrients, proper distribution of nutrients for uniform growth and to minimize the influence of external products which affects the productivity.
GROMIX is available in different versions (variants) based on the requirements of the customers. The different versions of GROMIX will have various combinations of Feed specific enzymes to degrade the NSPs in the feed ingredients, New generation Direct Fed Microbials to ensure gut health and optimum absorption of nutrients, Yeast mineral complex to ensure the optimum absorption of essential trace minerals, Natural toxin binders/ degraders, Natural immunomodulators, Organic acids and Herbal / Spice extracts, Yeast culture & its derivatives and other essential supplements.
- Optimum growth and FCR.
- Reduces incidences of diseases and medication cost.
- Reduces cases of mortality.
- Healthy animals.
- Proper distribution of nutrients in the feed.
- Allows hassle free purchase process.
25kg Poly laminated bags.
Feed specific live yeast culture for Pigs.
LIVESAC is a double strain yeast culture specially designed for pigs. LIVESAC contains two Sacchromyces strains namely, Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Saccharomyces boulardii. LIVESAC helps to improve the integrity of the gut by nourishing intestinal microflora. Saccharomyces boulardii in LIVESAC helps to reduce incidence of diarrhoea. Regular administration of LIVESAC increases the overall performance in pigs
- Yeast culture is a rich source of fermentation metabolites: Enzymes, Lactic ferments, Peptides / Proteins, B-Complex Vitamins & UGFs.
- Typical aroma of yeast culture improves palatability, feed intake & feed utilization.
- Improves milk production in lactating mothers and prevents weight loss.
- Reduces incidence of indigestion, diarrhoea & other digestive disorders.
- Stimulates immunity of both mother and progeny.
- Enhances reproductive capabilities in Boars.
- Yeast also absorb Aflatoxins and reduce their growth depressive effects.
- Reduces ammonia levels and bad smell in piggery houses.
Starter pigs : 250 g/tonne of feed.
Grower/Finishers : 500 g/tonne of feed.
Gestating/Lactating sows : 1kg /tonne of feed.
25kg Poly laminated paper bags.
New Generation All Spores Direct Fed Microbial culture or Probiotics for Pigs
- Germinates and establishes within 60 minutes and remains long in the intestine of pigs.
- Undergoes many germination and sporulation cycles in the digestive tract.
- Competitively excludes enteric bacteria and improves general immunity.
- Reduces incidence of enteric infections such as piglet diarrhoea and swine dysentery.
- Reduces pre-weaning mortality and improves survivability.
- Releases enzymes that aid digestion to enhance nutritive value of feed.
- Improves performance : growth, FCR & feed intake.
- Improves weaning weight.
Composition :(per kilogram)
Bacillus subtilis : 2000 Billion Spores
Bacillus coagulans : 1000 Billion Spores
Bacillus licheniformis : 500 Billion Spores
Bacillus megaterium : 500 Billion Spores
Bacillus mesentericus : 500 Billion Spores
Bacillus polymyxa : 500 Billion Spores
Fortified with Saccharomyces boulardii
12 Total viable count : 5000Billion (5×10 )
Piglets : 1 g per 5 piglets(Up to 10 days old)
Piglets : : 2 g per 5 piglets(10 to 30 days old)
Starters : 100 g/tonne of feed.
Growers : 50 g/tonne of feed.
Finishers : 50 g/tonne of feed.
Sows : 100 g/tonne of feed.