Liquid Zinc Lysine Chelate
Trace minerals occupy a crucial role in animal health, nutrition and performance. Their functions include and are not restricted to nutrient metabolism, growth and immunity. Zinc is the most crucial among the essential trace minerals, with vital roles through its presence in more than 200 enzymes including Super oxide dismutase & carbonic anhydrase and with other critical functions including wound healing, protein synthesis, DNA synthesis and cell division with supportive role in normal growth and development.
Lys Zn8 is a highly stable and bioavailable form of Lysine chelated Zinc in an aqueous deliverable form. The Zinc-Lysinate in Lys Zn8 is delivered with additional sustenance in a uniquely designed carrier matrix to prevent any kind of loss under aqueous conditions, avoid its interaction with anti-nutritional factors and to function as an effective mineral delivering means.
- Maintains integrity of hooves and udders
- Improves reproductive health
- Helps in preventing infections including mastitis and FMD
- Prevents PPR in goats
- Prevents enteritis and diarrhoea
- Maintains integrity of skin
- Prevents dermatitis and foot pad ulcers
- Improves health & performance