A feed specific synergistically acting SSF based multi-enzyme complex
Any feed stuff has undigestible ingredients which may range from 20% and above. The principal undigestible substance in feed is Non-starch polysaccharides (NSPs). A variety of NSPs are commonly found in every ingredient. To digest feed optimally Feed Specific, Multiple Enzymes that act synergistically are required.
Powerful feed specific synergistically acting multi-enzymes in POLYZYME efficiently breaks down all the ingredients including non starch polysaccharides in the feed to simpler and more digestible forms. By this process, POLYZYME achieves the following targets:-
- Minimizes excretion and wastage of valuable and critical amino acids and trace minerals.
- Reduces gut viscosity, and permits optimal gut motility and peristalsis.
- This in turn contributes to greater nutrient absorption, better intestinal villus function and health.
- Liberates NSP bound critical nutrients and trace minerals, thereby reducing nutrient loss in feed.
• POLYZYME SSF maximizes feed digestibility by turning feed stuff into digestible and absorbable form.
• POLYZYME SSF helps to generate energy from fiber.
• POLYZYME SSF makes more nutrients including amino acids and trace minerals available to the bird.